In at least 250-words, explain at least three insights you’ve gained in this foundational week of criminal theories and practice. Some example questions you could answer are:
- What is the most exciting piece of new information you have learned in this first week?
- What information has surprised or shocked you?
- How have early approaches to criminology changed in modern times?
- What is something you didn’t understand in this week and what information do you need to help your understanding?
- What are you excited to learn more about?
- How do you think criminology will evolve in the future?