Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
A researcher is interested in studying the effects of a music therapy program on depression in nursing home residents. The independent variable is the music therapy program—two sessions per week for six weeks—and the dependent variable is the scores on three different measures of depression. Use the following designs to explain how this research might be conducted. Create a graph to depict each design. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each design. If you were conducting this research, which of the following designs would you choose? Explain your response.
· One-group posttest only design
· One-group pretest-posttest design
· Nonequivalent control group design
· Nonequivalent pretest-posttest design
· Interrupted time series design
· Control series design