Due Week 4 and worth 290 points
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Please choose ONE of the following companies to research for this assignment.
|BUS475 Company List|
|· Tesla||· Wells Fargo||· Hilton Hotels|
|· Coca-Cola||· Progressive Insurance||· L’Oreal Personal Care Products|
|· Uber||· Kroger’s Grocery||· Nike|
|· Northrop Grumman Corporation||· Starbucks|
Please write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of your company, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success (i.e. competition, economy, weather, technology).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which they are part of an interactive system.
· Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society.
· Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships.
· Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility and citizenship.
· Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
· Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics.