Submit the following:
- A completed practice-level logic model outline (table) from the Week 7 Assignment handout
- A completed program logic model outline (table) in the Week 7 Assignment Handout
- 2–3 paragraphs that elaborate on your practice-level logic model outline. Describe the activities that would take place in the support group sessions that would address needs and lead to improved outcomes
- 2–3 paragraphs that elaborate on your program-level logic model and address the following:
- Decisions that would need to be made about characteristics of group membership
- Group activities
- Short- and long-term outcomes
- Ways to measure the outcomes
Dudley, J. R. (2020). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do (3rd ed.) Oxford University Press.
Chapter 6, “Needs Assessments” (pp. 115–143)
Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., & Brocksen S. (Eds.). (2014a). Sessions: Case histories. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
Read the following section:
“The Petrakis Family”
Randolph, K. A. (2010). Logic models. In B. Thyer (Ed.), The handbook of social work research methods (2nd ed., pp. 547–562). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. (PDF)
United Way of America. (1996). Excerpts from Measuring program outcomes: A practical approach. Retrieved from http://web.archive.org/web/20130514153340/http://www.unitedwayslo.org/ComImpacFund/10/Excerpts_Outcomes.pdf
Donorfio, L. K. M., Vetter, R., & Vracevic, M. (2010). Effects of three caregiver interventions: Support, educational literature, and creative movement. Journal of Women & Aging, 22(1), 61–75
Larsen, M., Tax, C., & Botuck, S. (2009). Standardizing practice at a victim services organization: A case analysis illustrating the role of evaluation. Administration in Social Work, 33(4), 439–449.