Correlate job responsibilities with the 16 -week hybrid course outcomes listed above.
• Compose comprehensive definition of “emerging technologies”.
• Summarize, with a high level of understanding, key terminology common to management trends, principles and practices common to contemporary technology-intensive organizations.
• Create an original analytical research report that complies with the course writing guides and the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition
· Responsible in delivering the complete Project Plan with total supporting data which included the status Reports, Issues Log, Performance Testing Matrix, detailed Testing Reports, Fine-tuning Recommendation reports to both Executive Management & Senior Management
· Responsible to provide Technical and Functional Support to the users, tester and Business System Analysts
· Managing and Preparation of the Test Plan and Test strategy for the various projects
· Liaison with the onsite and offshore teams for testing status and issue resolution
· Tested the data mapping, fixing errors
· Tested staging table for EDI 210 Invoice, Balance Due Invoice, EDI 810 Invoice inbound, 850 Inbound Purchase order
· Tested Web service using SoapUI
· Involved in User acceptance testing (UAT)
· Written standard test scripts for Oracle Financial, Procure to Pay, SOA, web services
· Involved in standard Functionality testing in Phase I Phase II for 3 Instance
· Documented and communicated test results to the test Management and Business Management Team
· Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
· Experience with test automation tools like JIRA
· Worked on the testing of SaaS, Web services, XML and web application