Write a 6–8-page professional development plan for your career as an MSN-prepared nurse. The professional development plan should include the following:
- Introduction: A brief introductory paragraph that clearly states the purpose of the paper.
- Area of focus: A description of your specific area of focus in nursing education, the position that you wish to obtain, and the educator competencies that you will need as an MSN-prepared nurse.
- Professional goals: A statement of your specific professional goals (a minimum of three) and discussion of their relationship to your nurse educator philosophy.
- Influences: A brief description of any additional forces (social, economic, political, or institutional) that may influence your nursing education role.
- Analysis: An analysis of how you will carry out scholarship activities as an MSN-prepared nurse and a specific plan for scholarship based on a model.
- Leadership role: A discussion of specific ways (a minimum of two) that you will develop a leadership role in your chosen area of focus.
- Development plan: Specific plans for professional growth and any additional education, certifications, or training to be acquired.
- Reflection: A reflection in a concluding paragraph on your abilities to meet goals and achieve your professional development plan and ethical practice.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of grammar and spelling errors that distract from the content.
- APA format: Use correct APA format, including running head, page numbers, and a title page. Citations and references (if used) are to be in correct APA format.
- Format: Submit your assessment as a Word document.
- Length: 6–8 double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point.