A. Describe a time when you were in a social situation that triggered a bioreaction(s) by doing the following:
1. Describe the environment around you before and during the bioreaction(s).
2. Describe the stimulus (which the amygdala interprets as a threat) that triggered the bioreaction.
3. Describe the bioreaction(s) (i.e., fight, flight, freeze, and appease) you experienced.
4. Describe the physical sensations (e.g., sweaty palms, tight muscles) you experienced in your body when you became aware of the bioreaction(s).
5. Describe the feeling(s) you experienced in the social situation before, during, and after the bioreaction(s).
6. Describe what you would do differently to successfully navigate this type of reaction the next time you experience a similar social situation.
a. Reflect on why it is important to react differently when you experience this bioreaction.