Please review the Discussion Board Participation grading rubric. This is important information that will ensure that you earn maximum points. Your professionally written APA compliant postings, using appropriate sources should provide substantive depth that advances the Discussion. Please edit your posts for grammatical errors before you post. Be sure to review the requirements for each week’s Discussion topic(s). Remember that a post to the instructor is not considered a post to peers, so please be sure that you respond to at least 2 peers for full credit.
In GB500 you completed your Career Assessment and learned about your personal style and possible careers that would be a good fit for your talents and motivators. Throughout your MBA program you have working on learning new skills that can be helpful to you in achieving this career goal. For this final Discussion topic, it is time to look back to look forward. Complete the steps listed below and then post the results for feedback.
- Review your career goal to be sure it is still relevant. You may also retake the assessments in the career center to be sure that you have the most current information Your readings for this week focus on career growth in a variety of ways and this information can help you reflect on your career goal relevance.
- Review the suggested occupations and look for the skills needed versus the ones you know you have gained from your MBA journey. Note the skills that are needed and that you already have. Note also the ones you do not have and are required
- Ask your classmates for recommendations on ways to gain additional competence in:
- the skills you have already
- the skills you need to acquire
- Review the personal brand you presented in the Unit 1 Introductions. Given the work you have done for this Discussion; would you change or revise it?