- Go to the SEC’s website (Links to an external site.) and click on search for company filings under filings and forms.
- On the next page, click Company or fund name, ticker symbol, CIK (Central Index Key), file number, state, country, or SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) to search for a company.
- On the next page, search for Starbucks by using their ticker symbol SBUX.
- Scroll down on the next page until you see their 10-K filing and click on documents.
- Click on the first document’s link: d10k.htm.
- Retrieve item 7—Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (MD&A).
- In a two- to three-page paper (12-point, double spaced), summarize their MD&A and critique it based on the SEC’s plain English concepts.
Go to the SEC’s website (Links to an external site.) and click on search for company filings under filings and forms.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers
2. Top Quality Papers
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers:
4. Timely Delivery
5. Affordable Prices
6. 24/7 Customer Support