Students will create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on a health and aging topic that could be used in a class to educate future healthcare professionals. This must be a different topic than was done for the Health Fact Sheet.
- Students will utilize professional sources of information for accurate up-to-date health information for the power point assignment. (Please use resources from http://libguides.utoledo.edu/aging or internet resources that are valid and reliable.
- Students will design the power point presentation for the education of future health professionals. It should be accurate, well organized, visually appealing, and include key information on a single selected aging topic of your choosing.
- Each PowerPoint Presentation should be between 20-25 slides.
- All scientific information must include (on the particular slide ) the citations for where the information came from. Additionally, the final slide on each presentation should be a list of all of the citations used (in APA format). A minimum of 3 citations must be used.
- The full PowerPoint presentation will be uploaded to the Blackboard site in the “Aging Topic PowerPoint” area.