My part is third no. Legal environment (Legal system, Legal issues in international business ) I need 5 Slides for my part.
The Country is UAE. Instructions are given below.
Instructions for Emerging Market / Country Report Assignment
Review – What Are Emerging Markets? Characteristics and List in 2019 – https://www.thestreet.com/markets/emerging-markets/what-are-emerging-markets-14819803 (Links to an external site.)
Each group will select one country from emerging markets to research. Record your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice by end of day, Monday, Nov. 18, 2019 on the course spreadsheet as I need to approve your country choice.
For that country, your group will gather / report on the political, economic, legal, cultural, trade, and monetary environment. In addition, each group is expected to outline the challenges and opportunities of conducting business in the country and provide relevant guidelines for successful international business ventures in the country based on their research about the country as well as international business.
A possible outline that includes major topics for your report/presentation is listed below:
- Political Environment (political system, structure, political parties, political risk)
- Legal environment (legal system, legal issues in international business, legal risk)
- Economic environment (economic system, main products and services, economic risk)
- Monetary environment (currency system, currency risk)
- Trade environment (major exports/imports, main trading partners, regional economic integration, tariff and trade barriers, government incentives for conducting business there)
- Cultural analysis (cultural determinants, cultural dimensions, norms)
- Outline of challenges and opportunities of doing business in the country (i.e. analysis and integration of information from other parts of the paper and other country data)
- Propose a product to enter the country. Specify what you see in this country as an opportunity for the selected
The report/presentation should be created in a slide format, 15-20 slides in length, excluding the cover page, table of contents, list of references, and appendices. Use instructor notes to provide details / additional content. References should be written in American Psychological Association (APA) or Modern Language Association (MLA) format. If you are not familiar with these formats, consult manuals in the library. Current references should come from a variety of sources such as journals, websites, and books. Do not use the internet and textbook as your sole resources. You are encouraged to use headers and sub-headers to label different sections of the paper. Since points will be deducted for spelling and grammar mistakes, I strongly recommend that each group member proofread the report before the submission.
Grading considerations for the Group Projects:
- Content –This is the most important part of the report. This shows a group’s ability to find, sift through, and compile information pertinent to this assignment. It also shows your analytical ability in terms of determining the challenges and opportunities of doing business in a country and providing guidelines for successful ventures into this country. Thoroughness, accuracy, and keen analysis should come through.
- Process – This refers to readability, flow, logic, organization, professional look, and writing mechanics of the report. Reports should be clear, concise, structured in a logical fashion and easily readable, with a logical flow of thoughts and ideas as well as transitions between paragraphs. The report should be devoid of spelling and grammatical errors. It should also look neat and professional, adhering to paper specifications noted
- Presentation –This area refers to general presentation skills. Students should be audible, have good eye contact, come across as confident and knowledgeable, clearly state their points, and finish within the time limit. Practicing in advance is important and
- Creativity – Be creative and have fun when giving presentations. Let your creative juices flow. Do not simply read the paper aloud, but engage yourselves and the class in an active, interesting, fun presentation. You may want to do a skit, have a mock business meeting, produce a game show, or engage in other innovative presentation