Based on one of the articles on a qualitative study that you have previously researched for this course, address the following:
- Describe the type of data collected in the study and how it was collected.
- Discuss how the researchers established the dependability, or reliability, of the data.
- Discuss how the researchers established the credibility, or validity, of the data. Use the information from the "Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?" article assigned in this unit's studies (linked in Resources). Discuss how the credibility and dependability of the research contribute to the scientific merit of the research.
- List the persistent link for your article. Use the Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Kirrane, M., Breen, M., & O'Connor, C. (2018). A qualitative investigation of the origins of excessive work behaviour. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 91(2), 235-260. doi:10.1111/joop.12203