Relying on both textural information and at least two (2) outside references, write a three to five (3-5) page report that answers the following:
- Describe the behavioral goal you set for Rad in Assignment #1.
- Choose either Bruner’s or Vygotsky’s Theory of cognitive development, and explain the fundamental tenets of the chosen theory.
- Describe the key ways that the approach to the desired goal would change with the chosen theory. Explain the assumptions to the chosen theory and the manner in which they may impact Rad or you as the Instructor.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to five (3-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.