Research Paper: UAS Human Factors (PLG1)
Short Paper: UAS Human Factors
The readings and videos you have read and watched in this module on the history, development, and functionality of UAS have given you a foundation to explore the human factors associated with their operations. Choose the three human factors issues that you believe have the most effect on safe UAS operations and give an in-depth analysis of why you chose them. For each of the three human factors challenges that you identified:
· Detail one or more methods to safely mitigate its effects on a mission.
· Describe if and how these issues affect UAS differently than they would a manned aircraft pilot or crewmember.
Your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin when you submit your assignment in this activity. Turnitin is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications. Ensure that your work is entirely your own and that you have not plagiarized any material!
· Provide a response of at least 500 words total.
· Make sure you use reference citations in APA format.
· Reference section at the end of the paper.
Required Multimedia Review
There are four UAS Human Factors Panel discussions that are posted here. Review these as highly recommended, but optional content (because each is approximately one hour long). They give an in-depth view of the UAS issues from the regulatory perspective to inform your work throughout the course.