Your paper has to be under 20% to be accepted. Try to use less direct quotes and more paraphrasing.
Risk Management and the Supply Chain
Describe four unknown-unknown sources of risk that can affect a supply chain and four known-unknown sources of risk that can affect a supply chain. For each source, apply a management strategy that may eliminate or lessen the effects on the overall supply chain.
The Risk Management and the Supply Chain paper:
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.