The nurse is developing a nursing care plan for a patient with anxiety. Utilize the nursing process when creating a care plan.
The patient states that he has not slept in two days, has been drinking more frequently at the local bar, and he lives alone. The patient appears restless with tremors, diaphoretic, pale, and speaks with a trembling voice.
Vital signs: T- 99.1, HR- 114, RR- 24, BP- 131/67 and O2 sat is 92% on room air.
- Address the assessment of the patient
- Develop two NANDA nursing diagnoses (one actual and one potential/at risk)
- Have two outcomes/goals (one for each nursing diagnosis)
- List two independent nursing interventions for each outcome (total of four interventions)
- Have one expected evaluation for each outcome/goal.