MUST BE IN APA FORMAT, MUST STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THE QUESTION AND ANSWER FULLY.
Select 7 of the following and answer as fully as possible. Each answer should be at least one well-developed, supported paragraph. If you use any outside sources anywhere, you must: indicate clearly within your answers where the information is and submit a list of sources.
1. Define the humanities and discuss the role they play in your life.
2. How do music and art reflect human interest in morality? Does modern music negate or encourage morality?
3. To what extent is human nature contradictory?
4. Why do you think that human adversity rather than human happiness is a more prevalent subject in literature?
5. Freedom of the will is a subject written about for thousands of years. Why?
6. In his famous Nobel Price Acceptance Speech, William Faulkner said, “Humanity . . . will not only survive. . . it will prevail.” What is your response?
7. How important to the educational process is a program in the humanities?
8. Of all the topics covered in this course, which ones hold the most relevance for you?